Sunday, January 20, 2013

Only Eight Likes To Go!

The third phase of the little game I've been playing over on Facebook is nearly complete! The goal is to reach 60 likes on my Facebook page, and that will trigger the early release of Fat Chance, Book One of the Kingsley Series - if you'd like to participate in the game, you can click the link above and then click like on my Facebook page.

Another little game we're playing is "Fan of the Week." In this little game, the chosen fan of the week will be publicly recognized for being an active follower of the Facebook page, so come on over to Facebook, click on that like button, and get active on the page by commenting to chat with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.