Thursday, January 17, 2013

Change Of Plans?

Today, I was talking to one of my readers, and happened to mention that Fat Chance is fully FINISHED. The cover images have been received, reviewed, and approved. The text of the novel itself is read, edited, and approved.

The book is ready to go, two full weeks early! The problem is, I'm not good at waiting. And most readers aren't so great at it either. At least, mine aren't.

And that's why we're playing a little game over on facebook, letting readers get in on the action! As a result of that game, excerpt #2 is coming up right away (view excerpt #1 here), right here on the blog!! In the meantime, go check out the facebook link, click like on the page, and keep playing with us right till the release of Fat Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.