Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hop, Hop, Hop.

I was chatting with another awesome and very cool author the other day (Lauren Dawes), and she pointed me toward a little blog hop going on called The Next Big Thing. It sounded like fun, so here I am, introducing all of you to my first experience with a blog hop.

My "hop" post will go up on the 21st, so keep an eye out for it if you want to get the inside scoop on my newest release, Fat Chance, and how it connects to my upcoming works! In the meantime, head on over to Michelle Turner's blog, and check out her "hop" post.

If you're an author (Indie or otherwise) who would like to be tagged in my "hop" post to participate in the hop, find me on facebook or email me (at authorbrandikennedy@gmail.com) for more information on how you can get involved.

Just for giggles, if you wanna follow the hop trail and possibly learn about some new authors or new books, Michelle Turner was tagged by Ferris Robinson, who was tagged by Patricia Zick, and so on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.