Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Freebie Deal!!

Stop! In the naaaaame of looove ...
Heh. How many of you actually know that song?

In honor of Valentine's day, one of my books will be FREE tomorrow! The great part of that is that the fans get vote power over on the Facebook page! So here's how you play: 

  1. Choose which one of my books you'd like to download for FREE tomorrow. (The options are To Love A Selkie, or Fat Chance.)
  2. Head on over to my Facebook page.
  3. Find the status that's pinned to the top of the page and starts out with "Valentine's Freebie Deal ..."
  4. Leave a comment telling me which book you'd like to go FREE tomorrow.

This little game is playable until 11:59 EST tonight, and the winning book will be set for FREE all day tomorrow! Don't forget - if you've read one of my books and enjoyed it, please take the time to review it on Amazon and/or Goodreads. It would mean so very much to me to hear your feedback!


Updated February 14, 2013: With five votes (two Twitter retweets and three Facebook votes) to two (both on Facebook), Fat Chance wins the vote race to FREE for Valentine's Day!!! 

(Update: Fat Chance is now totally FREE! For more information about how you can get your copy, click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.