Monday, April 22, 2013

Hard At Work

With the release of Prescription For Love, I've crossed a project off my 'to-do' list. Now that she's out in the world, walking around with that gorgeous curly hair and her heart out for all the world to see, it's Cameron Kingsley's turn to fly.

Which leaves me with four active projects to work on.

That's right. Four.

I can't tell you about all of them yet, but you know I've been working on some extensions for To Love A Selkie, reading through to bring Annie and Malik back into the forefront of my mind and prepping the story for part two, which I'm currently writing. To Become A Selkie is set to release in the summer of 2013, but there's an extra special deal in it for all of you.

Both books will be "boxed" together and sold as one, under the title "Selkie". And I simply cannot wait to show you the rest of the story. I know that cliffhanger was, apparently, a killer.

Another project I'm working on is called Fighting For Freedom, and I haven't talked much about it here yet because I'm pretty sure Selkie is going to be my next release. However, Fighting For Freedom is moving along progressively, so I suppose we'll see which story speaks to me more urgently until one is finished.


Now, for the sake of disclosure, I will confess that I do still have two other projects in the works, one of which is the third book in the Kingsley Series, but it is in third place right now as far as progress goes, and therefore is not part of the race. I expect it to release in late summer or fall, but that's definitely flexible depending on how the characters speak to me. Also, I must take a minute to thank the fans who participated in naming the main man for Wrestling Harmony, book three in the Kingsley Series. Thanks to all your participation, you will be meeting a hottie named Xander Harrison later this year.

That other project? Number four? Yeah, it's still a secret.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.