Friday, April 12, 2013

Stop Number Sixteen

Today is the last day of the Fat Chance Tour, though it isn't the last of the April 2013 publicity craze.
The tour may be over, but this girl is here to stay!

*but*
to round out and end the Fat Chance tour,
Tam from


asked me what music inspired me as I wrote Fat Chance, crafting the weaker parts of Cass in the beginning and helping her to grow stronger as the story progressed.

Today on Tam's blog, you'll find my Fat Chance playlist, along with an author spotlight, a snippet from a previous review and of course, the tour giveaway! Don't forget to go enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.