Saturday, June 15, 2013

'Selkie,' Coming Soon ...

In preparation for the release of Selkie, I will be pulling 'To Love A Selkie' from the Amazon market. As many of you know, 'To Love A Selkie' has been extended by popular demand. During the extension process, the book underwent a lot of changes and is now almost double the original length, thus the renaming of the book as simply, Selkie. The story has also grown in another huge way ... Selkie is now book one of a trilogy!!

So if you were on your way to pick up 'To Love A Selkie,' hold off just a little longer ... Selkie will be available in July! And for those of you who have already seen 'To Love A Selkie,' let me tell you that you're in for a ride with the new extended Selkie! Annie and Malik are headed off on a completely unexpected adventure, and believe me, you don't want to miss this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.