Monday, June 24, 2013

Update Time!

I've been a little absent from the blogging world lately, have you noticed?
I've been super busy with the writing/editing of TWO books though, so please

Forgive Me.

Selkie is coming along beautifully, and I'm currently working through two different beta reports, making sure that Selkie is as polished and pretty as it can be. I'm also organizing a cover reveal for early July, and

Fighting For Freedom is moving forward again!! The "moving forward" is a slow process so far; I'm re-reading all of the original chapters of Fighting For Freedom, adding and subtracting little details here and there as I go along. I think the story is much improved that way, and the story itself has grown a bit in the past few weeks. I'm nearing 50 thousand words, and Christine is working hard to heal her heart ... with a little help, of course.

But the real big news is, Selkie now has
AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.