Monday, June 3, 2013

Wanna Go Shopping?

I've been approached a time or two lately, by people who wanted more extensive swag than what I've offered. Some have even offered to pay me to create swag for them (Because swag?? Not cheap.)!
With that in mind, I created a store, the Brandi Kennedy Swag store. Personally, though, the word "swag" is just a few ticks above "YOLO." So there is a link to the store in my tabs at the top of the blog ... but it says "merchandise" instead. You know, professional and all that.

There's not a lot there yet, but the item list will grow as time goes on, and I'd love your suggestions. Tell me what items you'd like to see, tell me what quotes you'd like to see, and I'll create items to add to the store for you! I've even ordered a few things myself, just to check the quality of the items, and so far everything looks great!

Wanna see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.