Sunday, October 20, 2013

Twitter Fun, Again

A while back I blogged about how fun it can be to watch the thread of "trending" topics and hashtags on Twitter. I posted some of my tweets and shared some of the really more fun tweets that I'd seen with the more amusing topics and hashtags that popped up on my timeline.

Well, I'm at it again. This morning, I saw that #20ThingsAboutMe was trending, and since I just recently did a post series sharing 50 Random Things About Me, I thought it would be fun to see if I could come up with 20 new things. And to save you the trouble of going over to my twitter page to check out my #20ThingsAboutMe posts, I'm sharing them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.