Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Big Things Coming ...

Since the release of Wrestling Harmony, I've been busy working behind the scenes, and there are some big announcements coming soon. I can't tell all of them yet (now what fun would that be?), but I'm anxious to share, and so I'm starting with this:

Next month is my one-year anniversary as an author, and I want to celebrate.

On December 19th, I'll be playing a little local game around my city, hiding in various places here in Knoxville and dropping hints on Facebook and Twitter so that interested parties can come and find me. People who find me will have the chance to score free signed paperbacks, bookmarks and other swag related to my books! There will also be a few e-book and bookmark giveaways on the Facebook event page linked above, so be sure to come play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.