Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hide And Seek ... Online?

In light of some recent changes to my personal circumstances, I'm changing things up.

Instead of doing an IN-PERSON hide and seek around Knoxville, I will instead be doing an ONLINE hide and seek to celebrate my first anniversary as an author this month. I'll still be leaving find-me hints on the event page, and I'll still be giving away e-books and a few other prizes, but I feel that these changes allow more people to play along.

However, these hints will not be on my author page on Facebook, they will not be listed on my Twitter account, and they will not be here on the blog. So if you want to play along with some fun games and maybe even win some fun prizes, come on over and join the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.