Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tennessee Valley Author Event: Spotlight and Interview: Tracy Lee

With the Tennessee Valley Author Event looming only days away, I'm spotlighting some of the authors from the event! For those of you who can come to the event this is a great way to get to know a little bit about each of the attending authors ... and for those of you too far away to come, this is a chance to discover new authors and new books that just might be right up your alley! And so, without further ado:

Brandi Kennedy: Tracy Lee, welcome to my blog!

Tracy Lee: Thank you for this opportunity ... I'm glad to be here.

Brandi Kennedy: Why don't you tell my readers a little bit about yourself?

Tracy Lee: Well, I'm a mom of six, we are a blended family. Lol I'm originally from Brandon, Florida, outside Tampa. I moved to the Tulsa area after I met my husband. Twelve years later ... I'm officially a country girl! I began this journey as a blogger. I have always been an avid reader and getting lost in novels that tell about amazing adventures, smokin' hot men and steamy love scenes!! Stories have always rambled around in my head so one day I just started writing one down and haven't stopped since.

Brandi Kennedy: And will TNVAE be your first signing event, or are you more of a seasoned pro at this point?

Tracy Lee: This will be my first ... haha, I'm a signing virgin! I'm nervous as hell! I have nightmares of setting everything up and no one even shows!! I keep thinking yeah ... I'm sure people are going to show up to see me ... lol. Seriously though, I'm excited to see what this adventure brings for me.

Brandi Kennedy: How many titles do you expect to have available by the time of the event?

Tracy Lee: I'm hoping ... (hoping being used very loosely) to have four done, so that means I will have three done by the event lol.

Brandi Kennedy: Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans ... Will you be bringing all of your titles to the event?

Tracy Lee: Yes I will!

Brandi Kennedy: I look forward to seeing you there! This is my first signing too, and I'm pretty much right where you are on the nerves and fear stuff. In the meantime, is there a way for fans to contact you, if they wish to order signed copies of books you won't be bringing with you? Or if they won't be able to attend the event but would like to order books anyway?

Tracy Lee: You can go to my website and order signed copies there as well, or leave me a message and I will make sure you receive a copy.

Brandi Kennedy: That's great! What other forms of social media can readers use to follow you and your writing?

Tracy Lee: My Facebook.

Brandi Kennedy: Well, I'm really looking forward to meeting you at the Tennessee Valley Author Event, Tracy. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions today.

Tracy Lee: Thank you so much for having me. I look forward to meeting all the great authors and readers in July. Make sure you stop by and say hi during the event.

Brandi Kennedy: I absolutely will!

Alright, readers, there you have it!
Tracy Lee, the author of the Personal Series and the Richland Novellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.