Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cover Reveal: Courageous

Lately I've been getting back into the social media scene a bit, and I've been loving getting back to interacting with my readers. More than that, though, I've been anticipating the day when I could tell you some exciting news.

Item number one: I'm going to be featured as a signing author at an event on March 19th, 2016. The event is hosted by Hummingbird Place talk radio, and will be called "Romancing The Smokies." And where better for it to be than in my own hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee? More details are coming out about this event all the time, and I can't wait to share more with you!

Item number two: If you've been reading along here on the blog, following me on any of my social media pages, or subscribed to my mailing list, then you know that I've been writing again! And because I've been writing again, I've got a new release coming out! Courageous is the East Tennessee Creative Wrter's Alliance short story contest winner for April 2015, and it's one of my favorite projects so far. I couldn't help but love the story and the characters, and I hope you will too! So in anticipation of the August 20th release of Courageous, I thought it might be fun to have a little giveaway with today's cover reveal. 

And without further ado:

Want to win a release-day copy of this sweet and suspenseful short story? Enter below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!

REAL CHARACTERS. HONEST LOVE. BRANDI KENNEDY BOOKS.