Truthful Tuesday: Four Truths and a Lie
So I've been blogging every day this month, and it has been amazingly fun but also incredibly challenging. I've had a great time coming up with post ideas, and I've loved using daily themes so much that I'm debating continuing this daily blogging thing just because now I can't imagine going back to only Saturdays.
But with that being said, it has been mostly serious content so far with a little bit of fun mixed in, so I thought today would be a great time to change things up with a game. I haven't run a contest or giveaway on my blog in a while, and what better time than now - while this daily blogging thing has got so many new people coming over to check me out?
And what better way to have fun that to play four truths and a lie? Here's how it works:
- Down below, I'm going to tell you five random things about me - the only catch is, one of them isn't true.
- Below that, you'll find a rafflecopter widget - you're going to need to use that to enter the game.
- It'll ask you to sign in with an email address - this is so that I have an email address to contact you with if you win. Make sure it's a good one that you check often.
- The first entry is your guess. Just leave the number of your guess in the rafflecopter box when prompted. Guess carefully - you only get one try, and incorrect answers will not be eligible to win.
- For extra entries, use the option to tweet about the game. You can even come back and do this once a day until the contest is over!
- You can get one other extra entry just by following me on Twitter!
And now .... (drum roll please?) ....
Here are your five statements about me. Which one do you think is a lie?
- I've written eight books.
- I can't get drunk even if I try.
- I have Heterochromia Iridum.
- I won a hula hooping contest when I was in high school.
- I got out of a ticket once by using someone else's name.
Good luck with the contest! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone's guesses will be - and next Tuesday when the winner is announced, I'll also confess which statement wasn't true. But ...
Questions for the Comments Section:
- Have you ever played this game?
- What other games would you like to see here?