What Do Bunnies Do?
Just like me, apparently (from blog to blog).
You know, on second thought, I'm not really sure where I was going with this.
Did you know that I have a street team? No? Well, I do. It's a little bitty baby team with just a few people on it, and it isn't very active right now because it's a little bitty baby team with just a few people on it. Mainly, I love it because the members are expected to review all of my books (did you know I'm an author? No? Well, I am.) and because I've made what I feel are genuine connections with my team.
One such connection is a woman named Jodie Pierce. She's an author too, but she's much more than that to me. We chat often even though she lives on the other side of the country from me, and it's always a joy to catch up with her. Recently, she and I were talking, and she said that since my birthday is this month (on the 17th! I'll be 33 this year!), she wanted to do something special for my birthday.
You guys, seriously?
Jodie is the sole caretaker for her mother, who has dementia - and even though she takes care of her mother WHILE juggling her own personal struggles and her desire to be a successful writer, this blessed woman took the time out of her life to organize a blog hop in my honor.
What's a blog hop, you ask?
It's basically a promotional tour, where different bloggers signed up to introduce me to their readers through a type of post called a "spotlight." In these types of posts, the participating bloggers shared my name and bio, my book list, my social links, etc, according to a coordinated schedule. Seriously. And she organized all this, just because.
Guys seriously, I kinda love her. Wouldn't you?
Below, you'll find the posting schedule for the hop - I'd love it so much if you could click over and show some love to the bloggers who offered to participate (especially the ones in bold because those are Jodie's blogs):
- 2/1 thevampirequeen1.blogspot.com
- 2/2 barbara-custer.livejournal.com
- 2/3 facebook.com/sallyssneakypeeks
- 2/5 jenniferzamboni.blogspot.com
- 2/7 authorbrandikennedy.blogspot.com
- 2/8 blynngoodwin.com
- 2/9 barbarawinkes.blogspot.ca
- 2/12 jenniferzamboni.blogspot.com
- 2/17 jodiepierceauthor.blogspot.com & thevampirequeen1.blogspot.com
- 2/19 jenniferzamboni.blogspot.com
- 2/23 margobondcolling.com & bookiaimfortheheart.blogspot.com
- 2/24 authorgeorginahannan.blogspot.co.uk
- 2/25 jenniferzamboni.blogspot.com
- 2/26 sandiewill.com/blog
- 2/27 authorbrandikennedy.blogspot.com
- 2/28 debbieherbert.com/blog
This is seriously one of the sweetest birthday gifts I've ever gotten! Thank you, Jodie! To help me really thank her, would you mind to go catch up with her on your favorite social media? Give her a follow, or just interact with her today and tell her I think she's awesome! Find Jodie on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and Twitter.
Questions For the Comments Section:
- What's the sweetest birthday gift you've ever gotten?
- Alternatively, what's the worst birthday gift you've ever gotten?