Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update On The Fat Chance Review ...

My last blog post was about the process of submitting Fat Chance to be reviewed over at Bookend 2 Bookend! At the time of that post, I didn't know (so couldn't tell you), when the review would go up or what rating I'd be given ...

And now? I know.

Seriously. I know the rating. I have been received a message from Jessica, the amazing blogger who will be reviewing my book, and she has been perfectly clear about her thoughts on the story.

I also know when the review will go live. Wanna see it when it comes up?

Keep watching ... February 5th, the blog review for Fat Chance, book one of the Kingsley series, will go live over on Bookend 2 Bookend!!

(Update: Bookend 2 Bookend is no longer an active blog site. However, Jessica's review can still be viewed here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!