Monday, January 28, 2013

Upcoming Review!

A few days ago, I caught a lead on Facebook about a blogger who was planning to take on some Indie authors and review their books on her blog. Wildly excited at the possibility and also horribly terrified of the process, I marched across the keyboard to this post, written by Lauren Dawes on her blog, and I entered both of my books in the comments to be considered.

And yesterday I received news of my status - on this post! And the news is ...

I was one of those chosen for review!

The review will be posted by Jessica on her blog! I can't say when yet, but as soon as the details are all ironed out, you can bet I'll be right here all over again, sharing the news with you! In the meantime, if you read and liked (or didn't like?) either of my books, please don't forget to leave reviews!

If you want to take an extra step to let me know if you liked (or hated?) either of my books, please feel free to check out my Goodreads author page. Also, if you haven't clicked the like button on my Facebook page, go on over and make the connection. In the next week or so, I'll be debuting the first designs for my personal stash of prize swag!

(Update: Bookend 2 Bookend is no longer an active blog site. However, Jessica's review can still be viewed here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!