Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Fat Chance Review Is LIVE!

In this post, I talked about a review contest that I submitted my books to, and told you all how excited I was to have Fat Chance chosen to be reviewed. Well, let me tell you, I am OVER THE MOON about the review.

Find the Bookend 2 Bookend review here.

I knew in advance what the "thumbs-up" rating would be. I knew some advance detail of what would be said about my work, and I'll say I really had a good handle on how Jess was feeling about the book, especially after a private conversation we had that highlighted the ways the book had a personal impact on her.

But still, seeing the review for real this morning was a whole other cup of tea. Seriously, y'all, I cried. Writing has been a part of me since I was a little girl, and to have someone else be touched and impacted by the message in one of my books means the world to me.

So to all the Facebook likers, to all the people who purchased either of my books and liked them, to everyone who reads one of my characters ever, and really truly "gets" them ... And to Jess for the great opportunity to be featured on her blog ...

*Thank*You*

(Update: Bookend to Bookend is no longer a live blog, but Jessica's review can still be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!