Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Counting Down

Each morning, I'm a little closer to being a three-time author.
Each afternoon, I'm a little closer to extending my "published" list.
Each evening, I go to bed anticipating the coming release.

And I'm counting down.
If Amazon were more precise with the publishing,
I'd probably have a countdown,
because I'm nerdy like that.

Or maybe that's because I'm still new enough to be giddy with each new release.

Either way.

In the meantime, I wanted to offer you a little something.
... so ...
The day before yesterday, I gave you the
Yesterday, I reminded you to check out the
Today, there's a promo post for you, over at

And right here, there's a little something to tide you over while you wait for those links to load.

* the blurb *
Cameron is the Kingsley's oldest child and first girl. Her romantic nature led her to a career as a wedding planner, but her troubled past keeps her
cynical, fearful and alone. 
Mackenzie Caswell is a widower with a young son to raise on his own. Mac is still healing from the loss of his wife, but his marriage was a happy one, which gives him a solid belief in the possibility and the power of love.
If only he can convince Cameron to see things his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!