Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stop Number Fourteen

*sigh*
The Fat Chance tour is drawing to a close.

It's been a really busy time for me, both emotionally and otherwise. Cass has taken my life to a place I had only previously hoped to reach. Lots of people have reached out to me, telling me how they were impacted by Cass's story. Bloggers have reached out to me, offering me regular spots on their blogs and other things like additional interviews. There has been an unimaginable outreach in the writing/reading community, people wanting to touch me because somehow, through Cass, I seem to have touched them.

I can't even begin to say how emotional that is for me.
And that says something, because I'm a writer.
A wordy one, in case you hadn't noticed.

But there's another thing about all of this that means so very much to me.
The reviews.
Such as this one, at


As a writer/author, I crave feedback. I want to know what my fans like, what they don't like, and what they'd like to see from me as I develop my dream into something tangible that I can touch. That feedback helps me develop my talent (however meager or substantial it may be) into something that I can use to reach out into the world around. And I hope you all know that due to your support, I'm working hard to make sure that I do that.
And that I keep doing that.
I want to keep reaching out to touch those of you who need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!