Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stop Number Seven!

I can't believe how much fun I'm having with this tour. I haven't had to do too much with it, and the blogging I've been doing isn't required, but I like being open. I like being able to tell you all how much I love and appreciate your support. I love every new Facebook follower, every new twitter follower, and every new blog follower. I love the entire process of touring.

Today's blog stop is over at
Raven Reviews
where you'll find the typical author spotlight along with a "this or that" interview.

I love interviews.

I think the interviews are my favorite part of the whole tour. It's just so fun to sit down and read through a list of questions, trying to think of how I'm going to answer them, you know? I like looking through what makes other people curious. I like trying to think of the best way to answer something.

I like letting people get to know me, feeling like I'm open and reachable, because there have been people throughout my life that fascinated me, people that I couldn't reach, that I couldn't talk to, that wouldn't have found the time to talk to me. And I don't want to be that. I don't want to come off that way.

That's why I'm blogging. It's why I keep up with Facebook, and it's why I first joined twitter. It's why I host giveaways and try to always answer questions/comments and messages.

To all of you who have reached out to me, who have messaged me or taken the time to enter a giveaway in hopes of winning, to all the winners who get excited about winning my prizes, and to those who ask me questions or reach out to me in other ways,
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!