Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Big News!!

A while ago, I posted about a little race that's been going on, a race between two of my upcoming releases.
For the first time, I was working multiple projects at once! But the main focus was on just two of my stories.

 One was Selkie, the long-awaited extension/rerelease of "To Love A Selkie."

The other was Fighting For Freedom, a little pet project that's maybe more close to my heart than even Fat Chance (book one, Kingsley Series) was.

But now, I've got news. The race is over, and Selkie has won!! For those of you who subscribe to the newsletter, the edition scheduled for Friday had a feature article about the making of Selkie, and and a little bit of how it came to be what it is now. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter but you'd like to, please fill in this form to sign yourself up! It's quick, it's simple, and you get a headsup on some of the latest news.

Also because of this news, I have a giveaway winner to announce!
Remember this?
a Rafflecopter giveaway

In this giveaway, I promised to choose a winner from among the people who voted on the winning book. And now, without further ado, the winner of the very first signed Selkie paperback?
Congratulations, Emalee Baldwin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!