Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cover Reveal, Anyone?

Tomorrow, my newsletter subscribers will be the first lucky readers to see the cover of Fighting For Freedom, along with the official book blurb!

Also, in continuance of my taking a STAND against Domestic Violence, the newsletter is full of information about the truth behind domestic violence and why victims often choose to stay with their attackers, how to know if you are in a relationship gone bad, and a number that you can call for help.

As a grown child of a domestic violence environment, this topic really sticks out to me in a personal way, and I can't wait to share more with you in the coming days about Fighting For Freedom, the story currently closest to my heart.

Have you subscribed
If not, please find and fill out the simple subscription form on the right sidebar.

Together, we can all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!