Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thank You.

So many good things have changed in my life since I first sat down and started writing 'To Love A Selkie' in December 2012. I've made new friends, I've grown so much as a person (and, I hope, as a writer). I've learned a lot about networking and a good deal about business. I'm still learning how to talk to the right people in the right way, how to talk to people I don't know when they express interest in me (because generally, I tend to be a bit introverted) or my work, and how to promote myself successfully.

To that end, much of the progress I have made as an author is due to the support of the people who have fallen in love with my characters. I am where I am because of the love of the people who have enjoyed my books enough to share on the web, to tell their friends and families.

And I'm grateful.
I don't even know how to express how much it means to me
and how much hope I hold for my future in this crazy world of writing.

But I can try.
To that end, I've listed Selkie for free today, so head on over to Amazon and hit that one-click button before the time runs out. Don't forget to tell your friends about it, and to review the book when you're done, too!

Also, another author friend of mine has recently come up with a pretty cool idea for awarding loyalty points to her fans, and with her gracious permission, I'm planning to implement the idea myself. You may have noticed the new "TruFans" tab in the middle of my tab bar at the top of the blog? Well, if you hover your mouse over where it says "TruFan  Area," then the dropdown menu will offer you a link that's labeled, "Loyalty Rewards." The program isn't fully active until October first, but feel free to check out what's there! Also please feel free to send questions or suggestions to the email address provided there.

But in the meantime, go download that free book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!