Saturday, October 12, 2013

50 Random Things About Me, Part 4

For anyone coming late to the game, you can check out the early posts in this series as follows:
Part One, Part Two, and Part Three. That should catch you up for part four of:


  1. I have a tattoo of a boutonniere on the outside of my left calf. There are two flowers -- a rose for my oldest daughter, and a lily for my youngest.
  2. The boutonniere is a cover-up. The tattoo was originally a flower, but no longer reflected my tastes, and there were several mistakes in it that made me hate it since the moment I first looked at the finished product. The cover-up, though, is AMAZING!!
  3. I hate the word "moist," and I refuse to use it to describe anything. I'm not even really sure why, because the word in itself is not gross or anything, and it really does describe the perfect cake perfectly ... but, um, no. I hate that word.
  4. I can actually say that music has literally saved my life, I can say it without exaggeration. Music means the world to me, and has gotten me through the very hardest moments of my life. I can't go a day without listening to music of some kind.
  5. I was born on a Friday.
  6. I can't choose a favorite Disney movie, but my favorite hunky Disney guy was ... well, I can't choose one of those either.
  7. I would like very much to work with an architect to design my own home someday, and make it perfectly suit my tastes. And then I'd love to fill it with furniture that I designed and built on my own.
  8. In contrast with that dream, I am generally very thrifty, and it sometimes is literally painful to me to spend money. I grew up very very poor, and I have periods in my life where there wasn't even money to eat, let alone pay bills. Because of this, I'm pretty sure that I have an actual phobia about being broke. Too bad I'm usually broke ... this means I spend a lot of time needlessly anxious about money.
  9. When I haven't had enough sleep, I am a horrible person. I'm grouchy and sarcastic and generally a complete @$$hole.
  10. I find the craziest things to be utterly hilarious. One time, I found a thing online that made a joke about the Harry Potter line about Page 394, and I laughed so hard I cried and nearly made myself sick. I tend to be a serious person, but somehow I'm also very easily amused.
...To Be Continued...

I can't even tell you guys how fun it has been to think of these!
We've just got one more post to go to finish the series, so I'll see you back here tomorrow.
In the meantime, leave me a fun random fact about you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!