Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale!

In honor of Black Friday, I'm having a little sale of my own ... I've got two of my books on a Kindle countdown deal! Right now, you can get Selkie and Fighting For Freedom for just $0.99 each, but this deal only lasts for a little over 6 hours from right now! Not to fear though ... if you miss your chance to get these great reads at $0.99 and the prices go back up, you still have a chance to get them at a steal, because they'll still only be $1.99 for several hours before going back to full price ($2.99)! So go on, get your copies today, and make the time to love some great new characters!

Begin your Selkie love adventure today.

Follow Christine as she's Fighting For Freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!