Sunday, December 8, 2013

Best Of?

I got some really incredibly cool news yesterday.
Apparently, Fighting For Freedom was nominated for an award!

It's the first annual "Best Of" awards, hosted by As You Wish Reviews, and I'm up for Best of 2013!!

There are some real gems on the list, and I'm really proud to see one of my books featured there. Voting for the first selection round is on until December 13th, and I'd love to have your vote on Fighting For Freedom. Voting is simple. All you do is click here, scroll down until you see Fighting For Freedom, and then click the "like" link that's just below the cover image.

And then, because I'd love to hear from you, make sure you come back and let me know you voted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!