Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wow!

It seems like now that I'm over my block, I've rediscovered my love of writing. Not for all the "should's" and the "have-to's" that come along with writing as a business, but the fun and the love of writing, simply for the joy of crafting with words.

I'm crafting with other things too -- my cover designs. In addition to working on seven different projects, some of you may have noticed that Fighting For Freedom is no longer a Kindle exclusive title; you can now find Christine's story on Nook, Kobo and iBooks, in addition to Amazon Kindle. The book is also, of course, still available on paperback from Amazon.com.

Soon, Selkie will leave Kindle exclusivity behind as well -- and to celebrate that change, Selkie is getting it's second (and final) makeover. The new cover is AMAZING, and I can't wait to show all of you!

But for now, I'm off to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!