Thursday, October 15, 2015

More Than Friends Is Finished! And A Cover Reveal For Lauren Dawes ...

You all know that I write romance. In fact, by the time you read this, I'll have finished the writing of More Than Friends (the fourth book in the Kingsley Series), and I'll have moved on to the editing process. And most of you, as you've gotten to know me a bit, know that even though I want to write in other genres, I will always write romance because I love love. There's just something about watching two people come together that just sets my heart to fluttering and if there's some romantic stuff getting said along the way, all the better. And of course, it helps if there's good steamy sex that warms me up without grossing me out. Mmmm, I just love love.

But I love lots of other stuff too. I love thrillers and horror novels and mysteries. I love fantasy books, and I love paranormal stories, too. And because I love books, and I know that you love books, I want to tell you about a book I think lots of people will love.

Back in 2013, I was a new baby writer. Well, not a new writer, really, but definitely a new author. And I met another author named Lauren Dawes, who became one of my besties that year. We'd chat daily, read each other's books, help each other proofread, etc. And through her, I fell in love with the dark urban fantasy genre, which I hadn't really read much of at that point. I read all of her Half Blood Series (which isn't finished yet, but I think four books are currently available), and I was amazed at how much I loved them -- then she wrote a book called Dark Deceit, and it was amazing. So when she wrote Dark Desire, I was all over that. And now? She's written Dark Devotion, and holy Moses, you guys, look at this cover reveal!
__________

 Book information Title: Dark Devotion Series: The Dark Series (book #3) Author: Lauren Dawes Genre: Dark Urban Fantasy / Paranormal Romance Release Date: February 25th, 2016 Length: TBA Publisher: Momentum
Synopsis
Beneath Rhys’s skin lies a legendary and feared beast. Rhys is tormented by his daily struggle to contain the ruthless, cold-blooded creature sharing his body. But when his best friend Galen disappears, Rhys’s careful restraint and self-control are finally broken. Fueled with a desire to find Galen, Rhys strikes an unlikely alliance with the only god who knows the truth about his dark past.
Taer has found her revenge, yet she’s still not happy. There’s something missing from her life, but still she fights what her heart is telling her. It’s only when the incredibly infuriating and dangerously sexy Aubrey goes missing that she can admit her true feelings for him. Taer’s racing against time to rescue Aubrey, but when will she finally allow him into her heart?
Perfect for fans of Gina Showalter and Patricia Briggs.
Purchase links

Other titles in this series: Dark Deceit (book #1)  Dark Desire (book #2)
Giveaway
(open internationally) 


__________
In other news:

  • Fat Chance is now available on all e-book markets! Fat Chance is the first book in the Kingsley Series, and in Fat Chance, you'll meet Cass Keaton, who struggles with the concepts of confidence and self-love. She's had a rough life, and her ability to see her own worth is damaged by the tests of time, the trials of being orphaned, and her harsh memories of bullying and rejection. Finally on the brink of doing the unthinkable, Cass seeks the help of a therapist, and this one choice changes her life in ways she wouldn't even have dared to dream. (Purchase for KindleiBooksNook, or Kobo. Also available on Inktera/Page Foundry.)
  • I'd really like to see some new reviews on my books! So if you've read any of my books and haven't reviewed, please take the time to leave your feedback in the reviews -- I don't even have words to tell you how meaningful your feedback is. In the meantime, if you leave a new, honest review on one of my books, please shoot me an email at authorbrandikennedy.blogspot.com; include the link to your review and your mailing address, and I'll send you a bookmark as a thank you! (Fine Print: This is not intended to be a prize or compensation, as those are against ethical review policies. It is meant only as a gesture of thanks for your feedback and the time it takes you to forward the information to me.)
  • I'm going to be sending out Christmas cards to my readers this year. Want one? Just sign up here.
  • I'll be signing books here in Knoxville on March 19, 2016 at Romancing The Smokies. For more information and to secure your tickets to the event, check out RomancingTheSmokies.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!