Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Plague

Just dropping in to let you guys know there's no blogletter this week. My little one is pretty sick, and has generously shared her lovely germs with me - and while it isn't actually the plague, it does sort of feel like it.

I'm still writing a bit when I'm up to it, working on getting Selkie II ready for your eyes, and I hope those of you who haven't yet will go get Selkie and give it a read while you wait. Just a little progress report - Selkie II will be divided into three parts, one of which is only about 1000 words from being finished. I've also already got two awesome teasers made ... AND I have a cover! And a blurb. I've been loving writing the next part of Annie and Malik's story, and I'm just about dying to release it!!

I'm not kidding; I've debated reformatting all of it, including the first book, into a serial - JUST to be able to share with you sooner. But I won't. I can't. You guys deserve the best I can offer you, and I'm not going to cheat you out of that.

Did you know I have a giveaway going on? Fat Chance is now free to download on all major e-book markets, and I'm hosting a trivia giveaway for a $20 gift card. I think the most fun part of this is that YOU get to choose the retailer, and all you have to do is download and read Fat Chance, then correctly answer the trivia question asked in the giveaway.

Alright, I think that's about all I've got for now. I'm headed back to bed, and we'll be (hopefully) back on track for the next blogletter. In the meantime, you can find me lurking on social media, where I'm always happy to interact with my readers at time.

As always, Happy Reading.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave me a comment - and don't forget to check "notify me" so you'll get an alert when I reply!