Sunday, September 17, 2023

Coming Back?

The last few years have been a whirlwind of change, and to be honest, I've struggled with what and how much to share. I had to quit writing for what has been the longest non-writing period of my life...I just couldn't keep up. My family had multiple family deaths to deal with and overcome, including both of my parents, my daughters and I all had life-changing illnesses and injuries, and I got married, only to have that marriage full of hope burn to ashes in my hands. To say the least, there has been a lot happening in the background of my silence.

But we also got super involved with a church that feels like home, I am now a Stephen Minister through our church, and the skills I learned through my training will hopefully enrich both my own life and the lives of those connected to me. My oldest daughter graduated high school, my younger daughter just started high school, and I've had about a million new opportunities to learn and practice the strategies I use to live a life as close to Undaunted as I can get.

Now, I'm making space to add writing back to my life, and I hope you'll come along as I share the things that work for me both here and on social media. I'll also be re-editing and refreshing all of my books in the coming months, with a plan to:
  1. update and upgrade all of my backlog
  2. complete each of my open series
  3. rebrand and refresh all of my content
Keep an eye out on social media, and if you see me out there, make sure to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Let me know!