Sunday, November 5, 2023

Chaffles, Anyone?

Wow, you guys. I literally am bursting with excitement, waiting to be able to share the updated version of FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM with you. This book and the growth in the characters is amazing, and I'm so proud of the way it's all developing. It's slow this week because my older daughter was sick and kept me busier than usual with mom duties, but seriously, it's so good.

In other news, I've fallen madly in love with chaffles. I'm actually allergic to wheat, but I wasn't always, and the loss of bread and simple foods like sandwiches has been a major adjustment to my world in the last three years. I've tried lots of wheat-free alternative breads, and most of them just don't cut it...but chaffles? I can't even express how much little joy I have in the idea of being able to just make something simple again.

But back to Christine and her fabulous story of growth and overcoming the battle of a horrible marriage: currently, the second edition of this novel is finished through chapter eight, with chapter nine in process with my favorite multipurpose reader: my cousin, who is the first to see everything I write. Chapter ten is nearly ready to head her way too, and I'm thrilled to be approaching the halfway point with this novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Let me know!