Sunday, November 19, 2023

We're Past the Halfway Point!

With the holidays approaching, I expect my writing pace to slow somewhat - although I doubt my enthusiasm will let it slow down much! I've been using a planner to help keep track of my daily writing goals and it has been so helpful, not only in keeping me on track and motivated, but also in pacing myself so that I still keep my kids fed and my house cleaned. This is also the first year in a long time that I've been so excited about the holiday season - I even bought a new Christmas tree for our apartment, and I've been holding myself back from putting it up for weeks now. The girls and I are working toward a snowman-themed tree, but it's a challenge to find ornaments that fit the color scheme we're edging toward, so it's little by little, but it's coming along.

In the meantime, Christine's story is coming along too - my right hand gal is currently in possession of chapters eleven and twelve! So in honor of passing the halfway mark, how about a little teaser?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Let me know!