Sunday, October 8, 2023

Four Chapters Down, Seventeen To Go...

FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM is still growing in leaps and bounds, and four of the original twenty-one chapters have been completely reworked with over fifteen thousand word of added content and new scenes! I am so excited about the way this book is growing in quality, and I'm so proud of the way Christine's story is coming along.

I originally wrote this book back in 2013, and while I was proud of it then (and still am), I'm also more mature as a writer and a storyteller, and I feel far more equipped to give Christine the justice she deserves. For those of you following along, thank you! I think you'll find this second edition as worth waiting for as I find it worth writing.

If you want more from me or want to know what else I'm thinking about between posts here, make sure to come follow along as I'm back to posting regularly on Twitter and my Facebook author page. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Let me know!